Tarot deck preorder – with giclee print of every single card
This HUGE item is a preorder for my 78-card Tarot deck, due to ship in December 2024, plus a high-quality giclee print of every single card in the deck! Find out all details here.
The lino plate size is 10cm x 15cm and the paper size will be A4, 210 x 297mm. All will be signed and dated, individually-wrapped in home-compostable cellophane, packed securely and sent fully insured.
The prints will be made in the UK onto Hannamuhle Etching Paper (the gold standard paper) & sent out all in one parcel with the final deck.
On the card deck:
- The cards will take the format similar to the Rider Waite Smith deck, that is, 22 major arcana with commonly-used traditional names (ie, I might use “magus” or “magician” for card I of the major arcana, but I won’t use “magic person”), 4 suits of cups, wands, swords and pentacles, each with a page, knight, queen and king. So 78 cards in total. Although the names are traditional I reserve the right to queer the images up a bit. The images are mostly channelled so I have no idea how it will look when finished!
- The cards will likely be 130 x 90mm, or very close to that.
- The deck you receive will be professionally lithoprinted by a very eco-friendly UK-based printer, rather than hand-lino-printed.
- They have been quoted to be printed on Fedrigoni Splendorgel Extra White 400gsm, a top-quality thick board that is totally chlorine and heavy metal free, and FSC certified. They’ll have a matt laminate for longevity, rounded corners for ease of use and will come packed in a rigid cardbox made from 79% recycled materials and hand-stamped by me.
- I will sign and number every box up to the one-thousandth one, after that not!
- I am aiming to get the cards out to people by Yule 2024, but if that changes I will let everyone know ASAP.
- Price includes UK insured, tracked postage; shipping internationally to be confirmed.
This is a sort of kickstarter, in the sense that I need to raise enough money in order to be able to print the cards, and if I don’t raise enough by say November 2024 then I’ll refund all the money I’m able to (I might not be able to refund fees and custom charges). But I have had A LOT of interest in this deck, so fingers crossed it won’t be an issue!